Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Recipies from the Past

Have you ever been surprised at the different thoughts that pop into your head for no known reason?  Well, the other day I was working, and the words Jubilee Jumbles just appeared in my thoughts.  Strange.  Jubilee Jumbles are a type of cookie and it was one of my favorites when I was just a boy.  My Mother and Sister made them and I just couldn't get enough of them.  Since thoughts can disappear just as fast as they appear, and since I was near a computer, I quick Googled Jubilee Jumbles and found the recipe from a 1960's Betty Crocker book.  I haven't had this cookie in over 30 years and am anxious to try it out to see if they really were that good.  I bet they are.  Anyway, would somebody please make them and let me know what you think.  By the way my Mother colored the frosting glaze green and she put a small walnut on top of the cookie, glued by the glaze.  It doesn't have that in the recipe, but you have to make them that way.  OK ?   In case you didn't know, all you have to do is click on the recipe and it will be easy to view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment