Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Invisible

Maybe it's just the times we live in, blitzed every which way by internet, television and news.  In our busy lives it is nearly impossible to view the ideas of others because we are entrenched in our own world of problems.  What happens, is we as individuals become invisible to everyone in a sense.  I was on FaceBook  the other day and was reading the tiny tidbits of news in other peoples lives and realized most of what is read is ignored.  Everyone seemed to have their own agenda and I could picture others reading and kindly ignoring what was being said.  It is not that we don't care about other persons personal goals and challenges are, but because the internet allows anyone and everyone the opportunity, the information just becomes too much.  Truthfully there are very few of us able to break the "ignore barrier".  I don't include myself as an often listened to individual.  I have come to realize what I care about  and am most passionate about is not what a lot of others find remotely interesting.  I have come to realize it isn't a reason to give up on what you like and what makes you happy.  So in a kind sort of way, I am invisible, but for the few that may read what I have to say, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment