Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Friday, November 5, 2010

Brittney

Brittney came into our lives quite a few years ago and I found this picture buried with all sorts of family photos.  I want her to be part of this blog because she deserves to be known.  Unfortunately, I didn't see the "light" when it came to rearing dogs back then and after a couple years, we ended up giving Brittney to a wonderful family that had other basset hounds.  At the time it was definitely better for her because she was finally getting the attention she deserved.  I regret not loving her the way I should have, and seeing her photo made me feel good and bad at the same time.  Ralphy has shown me how special Brittney was.  I will not forget Brittney......lesson to be learned.  
jim

No comments:

Post a Comment