Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Sunday, November 20, 2011

...Super Book to Read

One Good Dog authored by Susan Wilson is an extraordinary and wonderfully put together story of  a man Adam March and his pit bull Chance.  If you you are looking for a story of redemption and love and if you have a dog of your own, you will be hard pressed to put this book down.  I cannot imagine my life without Ralphy and by reading One Good Dog, it reassured me I wasn't alone in my love for a dog.  The story certainly goes much further than just a guy-dog tale, because it is a story of living one life, losing it and the attempt to rebuild what is left.  Both Adam and Chance face the same challenge, because ironically their life paths are very similar.  This is a book I like to call, "I am grateful I stumbled upon this book...book." 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment