Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Thursday, November 24, 2011

...being thankful

Not exactly sure what I am sniffing for, but if you read enough about dogs, you will realize this is one of my most favorite things to do.  I am curious about my world just as humans are about theirs.  Oh, by the way, it happens to be the same world.  Yeah, I'm  like a dog scientist, probing and searching for solutions and questions relating to who I am.  Now for the person who lacks imagination, this sounds kind of ridiculous, but for the open-minded, outside of the box kind of person...it doesn't.  A lot of human studies comparing intelligence of humans vs dogs or any other animal species is sort of a "rigged" deal.  The comparisons are done between what human beings know about themselves vs what they really don't know about dogs for instance.  If you really understood me,  you would find me highly intelligent for being what I am ....a dog.  I bark in a variety of ways and you don't get what I am trying to say, yet when you say "come here" or "do you want to go outside" and many many more phrases you toss my way, I do understand.   Hmmm...what do you think about that?  Look, I won't ever invent anything or write a novel, or do any of the sort of things human beings do, but frankly that is not what being a dog is all about.  Just don't underestimate me or my fellow canines.  We belong on this planet and it is up to the human race to believe and protect my race.  Adopting my brothers and sisters into a loving home is a first step, especially because their lives depend on it....their LIVES!!  So to all who can hear me, have a very special Happy Thanksgiving!  I am grateful for you...please be grateful for me.
See ya.............
                       Ralphy  2011

No comments:

Post a Comment