Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

...don't miss the show !!





Ralphy here.  Just because I'm a dog doesn't mean I don't enjoy the idea of autumn and all the cools stuff that comes with it.  First, the air right now is crisp and cool and it brings out the most wonderful aromas from the different kinds of leaves falling and lying on the ground.  Look it up, to dogs,  smelling is more important than our sight.  Everything I breath in, I analyze and remember what it is I am smelling.  It sounds too scientific, so to be honest, I just love all of the smells, the crackling of the leaves beneath my paws and the wisp of the air currents as they play games with me.  It is a great time to be alive.  So anyway, Jim took some photos of a few of my favorite things.  You might notice the top pic is a ginkgo tree with the dogwood in the background.  The ginkgo clearly is not giving it up yet because eventually the leaves will be a brilliant yellow and will  amazingly  fall off  the tree at about the same time.  It is pretty cool.  One day a bunch of yellow leaves on the tree,  the next day almost all on the ground in an autumn circle of yellow.  Ginkgo leaves are really interesting to look at.  They are unique.  The other photos are just wonderful,  displaying the simple beauty that only nature can create.  If you are going about town this time of year and don't look about you, you will truly miss a show that only comes around once a year.  Don't pass it by.....watch and revel in the wonder.  I am Ralphy and I am a dog.
See ya............ruff woof ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment