Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

...time for sharing

On this blog, you will notice a barrage of posts with the ending ...The Album.  These are albums of photos I have taken over the past year or so and I wanted to to share them in their entirety.  If it works out the way I plan, you should be able to click on the photo and all the pics will appear.  If it goes directly to Google + you can use the arrows to go to one pic to the other.  There should be an option toward the top to go to web albums, and if you do, you can use the slideshow option which I favor.  Oh, by the way there is a huge photo album of Ralphy...my buddy.  He is photogenic and I am an unabashed Ralphy fan...in case you didn't notice.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks.  See ya.........jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment