Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Sunday, March 25, 2012

...go to Google Plus

Google + is quite an interesting way to share photos and view ideas from people from anywhere on the planet.  I have been involved with Google + for a while and I enjoy sharing and receiving.  You can go to to the website and type in my name...I think they have it as Jim rather than James and of course my last name.  You can then see photo albums I am sharing.  If you join Google +, you can of course have your own site and post your photos.  Anyway, it is another way for you to see some of the things I am doing.  I think it's pretty cool.  Oh by the way on this blog site, there is an area below that allows you to put your email in so whenever I post a new blog, it will go straight to your email.  If you like onthedoorsteps.blogspot.com., enter other emails of persons you know that might be interested.  By the way again, this blog goes back to 2010, so there is a spot where you can click to see past blogs.  I hope my photos are getting better.  Any feedback, please let me know.  See ya...........jim
PS    Google + is free.

1 comment: