Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

...forgetful Winter

Winter certainly has played tricks with us this winter year 2011-2012....so far.  I do not remember, EVER, when shoveling snow didn't occur.  My snow blower still has no gas in it, the new plug is sitting on top of it, and the new oil....well it's still new oil.  I am not complaining, but I am surprised.  I don't know whether this dove likes the winter snow or not, but I suspect he or she is also not going to be too upset about this unusual weather we are having here in Michigan.  Anyway, it is still early in February and the "winter stuff" can still happen...but I suspect maybe old man Winter  simply has forgotten that it is winter.  What do you think?   See ya..............jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment