Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Friday, January 27, 2012

...visits to cherish

Sometimes, just ordinary everyday occurences can be unique, special and meaningful.  Visiting
my parents the other day was great.  My Mother prepared a wonderful dinner for myself, Jane and Ralphy.  Yeah, Ralphy likes to visit my parents too and they enjoy seeing him too.  Anyway, just being able to be in their company gave me a wonderful feeling of warmth and joy.  After all, they are my Mom and Dad.  Visit someone you love to make them happy and you will find the happiness to you will be returned tenfold.  See ya..............jimmy
...the pic above is really beautiful and colorful...the artist to me is unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment