Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Friday, August 5, 2011

...the flower

I had a very good friend of mine the other day lose her cat to a serious illness.  It bothered me in a variety of ways and since I am now writing concerning this sad event, the bother is still there.  First I felt bad for the cat, a wonderful individual from what I am told, a cat who brought much 
joy, laughter and love.  Her name is Katie Lynn and though I felt bad for her,  I am grateful she is not suffering anymore.  Katie's human mother I felt terrible for because she doted on her as she would her own child, and anyone should know how tragic it is for a mother to lose her own child.  The hurt may never go away, but Katie's memories hopefully will put a smile back on Mom's face.  It will get better.  Lastly, everyone who knows me, understands the wonderful love I share with my dog Ralphy, so the passing away of Katie, reminded me of the reality of someday having the same sad experience.  Of course I might beat Ralphy, but the odds are.....well you know.  So instead of moping about the future, I decided to take my own advice of being thankful for my times with Ralphy, and to never take this precious and unique flower for granted.  Ralphy is a flower, a delicate individual who has a personality of pure beauty and a heart as soft as petals.  Love your pet or as I call Ralphy...my friend and companion.  He shows his feelings of love to me every day and with Katie leaving,  it brought me back to the realization of knowing that I cannot possess anything forever unless I put that possession into my heart.  In my heart, he will always be with me.  Peace...............jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment