Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Sunday, April 3, 2011

.......purple haze

It is a typical Sunday afternoon and I am doing what I do best...........naturally.  But I am here with my family and we will be all sitting down for dinner soon...........then catch the Detroit Red Wing game.  As I have said so many times before, the importance and significance of family is everything and it just doesn't get any better.  When you are surrounded by familiar faces and you know how much you are loved, well what can a dog or a person ask for.  I am fortunate and wish for everyone to enjoy the company of their  family.  Time moves along without a second of hesitation  and it would be  a waste to miss the special times your family.   See ya..............Ralphy

No comments:

Post a Comment