Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Friday, April 1, 2011

...the "little stuff"

The simplest things are often the least enjoyed because by the time we realize how special they are...well... they have passed us by.   When I was younger, the simplest of things most assuredly were  ignored.  I was working hard and always looking at the big prize while not paying attention to all of the "little stuff".  For me at least, age has brought on a new perspective.   Maybe because I now realize the road of life I have been traveling on for the past 58 years is clearly coming to its final destination, that I now notice life's little subtleties.  I do feel terrible  for the times in my life I ignored the beauty of a blue sky  morning or the new life of a baby robin on my backyard lawn.  Examining the unnoticed especially when we are young, is unfortunately par for the coarse, but maybe if enough of us "older" folks spread the word, finding joy in what we have and  see in any phase of our lives will be more the norm than not.  I still fret about  the "big stuff" in my life, but I now find the time to look around and see the wonders that surround me in my small little universe.                  always..........find peace in your life.................jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment