Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Friday, August 17, 2012

...just couldn't say it

As an amateur photographer, I have found there are so many ways of setting up a picture.  It is after all the most important thing...that being the composition.  In the past, I might have taken Raphy's photo with the background of wires, or a lawn chair etc...but now I look at him and am very purposeful as to the background.  For Ralphy, it is all about his eyes, his expressions, and frankly at times how his ears hang...or not.  When he gives me a look of sadness, his ears will fold down.  In this particular photo, he actually is "stalking" a squirrel which makes his ears perk up like wings, and his eyes become stern and intent.  It really gives this photo a bit of "drama".  I like that.  Of course not all of my photos come out the way I want, and that is why I take many, so that I might just find the few really good ones.  I am learning, and hopefully over the years I will get better.  I hope anyone viewing my photos will enjoy them as much as I do.  The great thing about digital photography, is there are so many different types of things to photograph.  Sometimes a simple white flower in all of its glory, or a squirrel in black and white keeping his distance from Ralphy...(by the way, Ralphy is stalking this squirrel shown above),  or a really cool close up of a honey bee at work hanging beneath a butterfly bush, are the subjects of the day.  You just never know what is around the corner.  Getting very close to decade number 6 ...(just couldn't say it)..ha ha....has made me appreciate the beauty of this world a little bit more.  Hopefully I will still have many more years to capture my vision and in turn will give you a bit of wonder and joy to boot.  See ya....jimmy g
 

No comments:

Post a Comment