Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Monday, June 6, 2011

...hiding from the Bear

Ok, I'm not as young as I used to be....(actually you can say that statement everyday and be correct), so this is the reason why I am laying down, panting and keeping a look out for my buddy Bear.  I will be 4 this year on July 4th and Bear just turned 1, so it is easy to see why he sometimes wears me out.  This younger generation of bow wow's have got a lot of get up and go!  Being more mature and smarter, I know when to play my paws and right now the most intelligent move on my part, is to lay low and catch some O2.  By the way, I hope you got the hint....my birthday is coming soon!!!         see ya.............Ralphy

No comments:

Post a Comment