Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

...spoiled Bananas


I would like to think of my life as this precious gift ...with a shelf life.  There are these bananas on our kitchen counter, about 8, and I know in a day or two at least some will be thrown out because they will have spoiled.  Now the ones that were eaten, well I can tell you, those bananas fulfilled their purpose.  Thinking about my own life, I hope I am like the unspoiled bananas. I want to be able to say my life had a purpose and I lived my life to the fullest.  Some of us sadly are like the bananas being thrown out...we have a life, but we don't appreciate it or we just are too blind to see that our time here is so very brief.  What I hope for everyone, is to be the top banana and take full advantage of your precious gift....your life.     

See ya.................Ralphy...

No comments:

Post a Comment