Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

...spring training

You know I love the snow, but the white stuff has been around here long enough and it is time for me to get my spring legs into action.  There is nothing better than spring training.  Just like you look forward to opening day at the ballpark, I see spring as an opportunity to get myself back into shape.  Let's face it, the winter time is a lazy time and my four legs just don't get enough movement.    Except for the four legs, does this sound familiar?  That's right it is not just us dogs that need to get outdoors and start getting ourselves back into tip-top form.  Hopefully my action photo will get you motivated.  See ya...........Ralphy

No comments:

Post a Comment