Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Monday, February 28, 2011

...the sprint

I recently celebrated my 32nd wedding anniversary and it astounded me how fast the years went by.  At 26 years old, I had so much ahead of me, yet it was impossible for me to realize the "thing" about time.  Of course now "I get it", and I am acutely aware that from beginning to end, my journey in life is actually a relatively quick sprint.  So maybe it is the quality of time lived, and not the amount of time spent that is the most valuable.  I have quoted James Taylor..."the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time," many times, because it makes a lot of sense and I want to practice the simple philosophy of what it means.  So this is what I do.....write a little, enjoy my children, love MJ, interact with friends, appreciate my family, and of course love my Ralphy who brings to me nothing but joy.  Not only is this way of life simple, but it is effective in helping me understand myself and has given myself an appreciation of what you and I call life.

Peace................jim

No comments:

Post a Comment