Ralphy

Ralphy
CLICK ON PHOTO, THEN PREVIEW, AND THEN BOTTOM RIGHT TO ENLARGE...NOW SEE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE BOOK...enjoy

Saturday, December 25, 2010

...Christmas Moments to Cherish

I couldn't imagine Christmas without the cold and snow.  It would be like Abbott without Costello.  Of course Christmas is celebrated all over the world, many of those places without the kind of weather we experience here in Michigan.  Then I begin to realize as I always do this time of year, it is the people we are surrounded by that make the Christmas Holiday so special.  Persons we love...family and friends are the true spirit of Christmas.  We should cherish our times together because time knows no senimentality and leaves our moments behind us.  I have always promised myself to live in those precious moments as best I can and to also remember the feelings of closeness and love I have been able to share with others.  Merry Christmas 2010, from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment